One of the great joys of blogging is the on line conversation and community that is formed between those blogging on the same or similar topics. When I can't reach anyone on the phone, when there is no one in my day to day life to talk to, I can come on line and seek out the thinking of, receive the sympathy of, and offer comfort to my wonderful blogger friends. It was a joy to me as I sat alone at my computer yesterday to get notice from my dear friend MJ of Rhymes with Migraine that she had awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger Award.
MJ is a bright and courageous young woman with chronic Migraine disease, great good sense, and a big heart, and I am blessed to have her as a friend. Do go check out her blog for some really good writing. Thank you MJ for the honor and the recognition!
The terms of the Kreativ Blogger Award are to list six things that make me happy, and give this award to six other bloggers.
Six things that make me happy:
- Finding the humor in life, and laughing at it!
- Taking brisk walks outside in the woods and fields.
- Sharing ideas and having deep and intense conversations with family and friends.
- The great love and support of my wonderful husband, children and family.
- The creative, committed and compassionate Migraine and chronic illness advocacy and support community.
- Making lovely things, with words, cloth, yarn, food, or whatever I can get my hands on.
Six bloggers I want to give the Kreativ Blogger Award to (in alphabetical order):
- Eileen, of My Life with Migraine
- Kerrie, of The Daily Headache
- Marla, of A Winning Life with RSD
- Migraine Chick, of The Migraine Chick
- Rain Gem, of Migraine News Network
- Marijka, of Help My Hurt
Please check out their blogs for some good reading!
We've moved! Come over to our new site www.freemybrain.com for new content on managing life with Migraines and chronic illness.